ASSESSMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE
THIS COURSE COMPRISES OVER 20 TEST SESSIONS (WEEKLY) AND 6 MOCK EXAMS (MONTHLY) OVER A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS. THIS course outfits the competitors with the capacity to analyze, examine, issue tackle and treatment plan as indicated by rules instructed to alumni of Canadian licensed dental projects.
Our comprehensive course INCLUDES:
- THEORETICAL LECTURE SESSIONS ON ALL PIVOTAL TOPICS ACCORDING to AFK BLUEPRINT.
- DISCUSSIONS ON OVER 8000 RELEASED QUESTIONS
- DOUBT SESSIONS TO CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS OF THE GROUP.
- WEEKLY TEST SESSION WITH FLEXIBLE TIMINGS
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIAL- GUIDELINES, REFERENCED BOOKS, NOTES ON EVERY SUBJECT.
- REVISION SESSIONS AFTER THE FINAL MOCK EXAMS
- CONTINUAL PROGRAM WITH LIVE DISCUSSIONS ON SKYPE AND WHATSAPP.
- MOST UPTO DATE STUDY MATERIAL WITH FOCUSED APPROACH.
- PAL LUCKY
- AHMED LATIF