ONLINE COURSE PROFILE
- The purpose of an examination is foundational, and drives all aspects of itsTheintegratedexaminationretainsthesamefundamentalexaminationpurposeasthe NBDE PartI and PartII.
- The JCNDE has issued a formal notification that the Integrated National Board Dental Examination(INBDE)will be available for administration beginning on August 1,2020.The NBDE Part I will be discontinued on July 31, 2020, and the NBDE Part II will bediscontinuedonAugust1,2022.
- The INBDE is a 500-item examination which will be administered via computer at test centers through out the United States and US territories. It will take one and a half days to complete.
- INBDE relieslessonrote knowledge and information recall than the current NBDE examinations do, and instead it emphasizes the relevance of the basic sciences through test items that link science and clinical application.
- Candidates must wait a minimum of 90 days between After their third failed attempt, candidates must wait one year before they can retest on the INBDE.The JCNDE will review this policy againin2021.
- The Domain of Dentistry wasest ablished tohelpsupportdevelopmenteffortsfortheIntegratedNationalBoardDentalExamination(INBDE).
- TheDomainofDentistryrepresentstheClinicalContentareasandFoundationKnowledgeareas required for the safe, independent, general practice of dentistry by entry-levelItcontains56ClinicalContent(CC)areasand10FoundationKnowledge(FK)areas.
- The CC areas are group edin to three component sections:
1) Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
2) Oral Health Management
3) Practice and Profession