ADC PART 1 EXAM
Atlas dentalscholars team is committed to provide comprehensive support to dental aspirants approaching adc exams.
Ads proffers ample information to candidates about this exam pathwayand help them to take wise decisions in relation tostudy material, reading skills, effective analysis and practicaltoils.
ADS BASICALLY DEAL WITH DETAILED PROGRAMS RELATED TO ADC EXAMS. OUR COURSEIS BASICALLY BASED ON THE FOLLOWING DOMAINS
WE OFFER THREE PROGRAMS TO CATERTHENEEDS OF THE STUDENTS
- This program will run from Monday to Friday
- Regular online discussions on Facebook pages
- This program will check your time management skills and punctuality
- This program mainly deals with reading skills which are pivotal to pass adc exam.
- This program is mandatory to everyone and essential part of our adc preparation.
- Task planners will be given you after introductory session
- It includes therapeutic guidelines, infection control guidelines, amalgam guidelines, alcohol guidelines, smoking guidelines, referral guidelines, radio graph guide lines, trauma guidelines, clinical problem-solving books and odell clinical cases.
- Comprehensive study material will be provided.
- This program is not available individually (available in combination with group discussion program)
- This involves two types of audio sessions- ZOOM based and Facebook messenger based.
- Weekly group sessions with flexible timings-doubt sessions, lecture sessions, test sessions and mock exams
- You will be given
- Important books
- Important topics with page numbers
- Important clinical cases
- Important topics in relation to scenario-based questions
- This program also in volves mcq sets of:
- 1000 mcqs question bank
- 1000 mcqs answer bank(worth 760 pages in wholefully explained and referenced)
- 1400 mcqs subject wise question bank
- 1400 mcqs subject wise answer bank
- Boucher mcqs question/answer bank
- Atlas also provides practices sbqs sets cluster wise
- Comprehensive study material will be provided through one drive and email also. This course will avail:
- Basic reference books
- Clinical problem-solving books
- Detail ednotes subject wise
- Shortnote ssubject wise
- Practice test papers
- Mcqs and sbq ssets
- Adc guide lines
- Adc, Ada and Bdj journal sand articles
- Previous year papers(2016-2023)
7.LAYOUT PLAN OF THIS PROGRAM
8. BRIEF DETAILS ABOUT COURSE DURATION AND INCLUSIONS
- Total modules-4
- Total doubt sessions-12-16
- Total practice test sessions-12-16
- Total final test sessions-12-16
- Total mock exams-4
9. This program also covers previous year papers-
- March and September editions
- All sets(set 1-4)
- Solved and unsolved copies
- Group discussions on all the papers
10. This program involves- test sessions, mock exams, doubt sessions, lecture sessions, gold rules sessions, revision sessions, previous year paper sessions and many more.
11. Last not least ADS will also provide revision sessions also.
- This is our only limited program which is not available every time as the number of seats is only 15 for it.
- This program involves one on one sessions with the candidate.
- This program also involves critical individual analysis and transparent performance skills.
- This program puts you in priority list among other candidates in crucial times
- This program is mainly designed for those candidates who has poor concepts, long study gap, long time difference, has very rigid commitments like looking after toddlers and if you feel shy to ask in groups then this program suits you.
- Study material in this program is also provided through one drive and email.
- Special attention will be given to individual candidates.
- This program enriches the potential of the candidate and enhances their passing chances through continuous improvement of their efficiency.
- Theoretical books
- Adc journals
- Clinical problem-solving books subject wise
- Past papers from 2016-2020 and Cluster wise from 2021-2023
- PowerPoint presentations
- Videos- HD for anatomy and basic sciences
- Latest Australian medical guidelines (alcohol, smoking, radiograph,hepatitis,infection)