ACJ COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM
- This program will mainly target case- based diagnosis, treatment planning and clinical decision making topics of this exam.
- In addition to the above, Special attention will be provided to radiographic interpretation and analysis topic.
- This program is entirely based on ACJ 2020 protocol and blueprint.
- ADS also avails practice questions on each of the important topics of each subject.
- Individual performance analysis and monthly feedback system.
- This program has doubt sessions, audio lecture sessions, test sessions and mock exams
- All the sessions will be conducted over skype, facebook and whatsapp.
- Continuation feedback and discussion private group on whatsapp.
- This program evaluates ability to formulate a diagnosis and to make clinical decisions.
- It also evaluates knowledge in oral radiology and ability to make a radiographic interpretation and diagnosis using radiographic images.
- Case histories, dental charts, radiographic images, and photographs may be provided.
- COURSE DURATION DETAILS:
- Duration- 16 weeks
- Total modules- 3
- Total doubt sessions-3
- Total lecture session- 3
- Total practice test sessions-3
- Total final test sessions- 3
- Total mock exams-3
STUDY MATERIAL INCLUSIONS:
- Referenced books
- Detailed notes and short table notes
- Ada, cda and cdc guidelines
- Previous year papers
- Colour atlas of all the subjects
- Clinical problem solving books of all the relevant subjects
SUBJECTS INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM:
- Medical emergencies in the dental clinic
- Dental management of medically complex patients
- Dental pharmatherapeutics
- Operative dentistry
- Oral pathology
- Oral surgery
- Oral medicine
|ACJ Blueprint Approximate % of
|Pharmacotherapeutics , Medically-Complex Patients, Medical Emergencies||22|
|Oral Medicine/Oral Pathology, Oral Surgery||28|
|Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry||10|
9 STUDENTS PASSED IN 2019 RECENT EXAM RESULTS
FEES- 899 CAD