Atlas dental scholars team is commited to provide comprehensive support to dental aspirants approaching ndeb canada exams.
Ads proffers ample information to candidates about this exam pathway and help them to take wise decisions in relation to study material, reading skills, effective analysis and practical toils.Ads basically deal with detailed programs related to afk-ndeb canada exams.
1. Comprehensive group discussion program
• this program runs on weekends particularly friday or saturday or sunday.
• timings are flexible and it’s mostly depends upon the candidate geographical location.
• a facebook messenger and a skype group will be working towards this program.
• course duration- from joining till the exam
• the whole syllabus will be divided into three modules and then material will be provided on all the topics in each part, then doubt sessions along with test sessions will be conducted on skype.
• test file will be given in messenger group 1 hour before the session starting time and then candidate needs to solve the file on his/her own. Afterthat discussion of the whole file will start on skype.
• recording and answer key will be provided later on.
• every module has one mandatory mock exam.
• revision classes will be there once all the modules are finished.
• previous year paper and released questions will also be discussed.
• individual performance analysis will be done transparently.
Our course is entirely based to afk 2020 protocol blueprint which encloses following details:
our course duration details in brief:
course starting date- 14th feb 2020
course finishing date- 8th august 2020
course duration- 24 weeks (6 months)
course module- online skype sessions
total modules- 3
total test sessions- 15 sessions
total doubt/lecture sessions- 15 sessions
total practice mock exams- 3 mocks
total final mock exams- 3 mocks
comprehensive material based on afk protocol will be provided in soft copies
1. Previous year papers – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
2. Clinical cases mcqs of every subject
3. Referenced and recommended books of every subject
4. Well detailed notes of every subject
5. Important topic list of every subject
6. Practice test papers and mock exams
7. Short notes and table notes of every subject.
8. Cda and ada guidelines
9. Ada articles
10. Clinical cases and case scenarios
11. Case studies questions
12. Differential diagnosis cases
13. Clinical problem solving of all subjects
current addition- according to august 2019 exam pattern – we are going to prepare you with following:
• clinical cases and case scenarios
• case studies questions
• differential diagnosis cases
• clinical problem solving of all subjects
all our sessions will be having flexible timings
test sessions and mock exams will be planned over the weekends.
Sessions: all sessions will be recorded in case if you miss any session
#whatsapp groups for previous year papers
# private chat groups on facebook messenger
MODULE STRUCTURE LAYOUT
|MODULE 2||MODULE 3|
WEEK1- LOCAL ANAESTHESIA + MEDICAL EMERGENCIES TEST SESSION
|WEEK 8-ORAL PATHOLOGY LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION||WEEK 16- DENTAL PHARMACOLOGY LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION|
WEEK 2- ENDODONTICS LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION
WEEK 9-ORAL PATHOLOGY TEST SESSION
|WEEK 17-DENTAL PHARMACOLOGY TEST SESSION|
WEEK 3- ENDODONTICS TEST SESSION
|WEEK 10-ORAL SURGERY LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION||WEEK 18- PERIODONTICS LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION|
WEEK 4- OPERATIVE DENTISTRY LECTURE SESSION
|WEEK 11-ORAL SURGERY TEST SESSION||WEEK 19-PERIODONTICS TEST SESSION|
WEEK 5- OPERATIVE DENTISTRY TEST SESSION
|WEEK 12-ORAL RADIOLOGY LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION||WEEK 20- ORTHODONTIC/PEDODONTICS LECTURE/DOUBT SESSION|
|WEEK 6- GERIATRIC DENTISTRY + MICROBIOLOGY+DENTAL MANAGEMENT OF MEDICALLY COMPROMISED PATIENT- TEST SESSION||WEEK 13-ORAL RADIOLOGY TEST SESSION||WEEK 21- ORTHODONTIC/PEDODONTICS TEST SESSION|
|WEEK 7- MODULE 1 MOCK EXAM||
WEEK 14- DENTAL ETHICS, EPIDEMIOLOGY, DENTAL LAW, INFECTION CONTROL TEST SESSION
|WEEK 22-PROSTHODONTICS LECTURE SESSION|
WEEK 15- MODULE 2 MOCK EXAM
|WEEK 23- PROSTHODONTICS TEST SESSION|
WEEK 24- MODULE 3 MOCK EXAM
atlas dental scholars will provide complete material module wise throughout the course which will cover
• short notes subject wise
• guidelines (cda, ADA, cdc)
• well detailed notes
• articals and journals
• important topic lists and locations
• released question papers and discussion files
• clinical problem solving books
• case studies questions
rules of studying with us
1. Never come late for sessions (online)
2. Last minute changes won’t be entertained (conditionally)
3. Any kind of noise won’t be tolerated in sessions- you will be removed after first initial warning
4. Perform all the tests and sessions in time
5. If you have excuses please don’t waste your money with us – you will fail
6. Answers should be referenced
7. Valid explanations will be supported not stories
8. Rule out technique will be followed
2017- afk august-sept intake- 17 passed with more than 75% (highest marks -88%)
2018- afk feb- march intake- 15 passed with more than 75% (highest marks- 86%)
2018- afk august – sept intake- 17 passed with more than 75%
(highest marks- 91%)
2019- afk feb- march intake- 19 passed with more than 75% (highest marks- 92%)
2019- afk august-sept intake – 10 passed with than 75% (highest marks- 92%)
fees structure:comprehensive guidance program-750 CAD
fees can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, western union, money gram, transfers, PayPal or world remit.
Please ask us if none of the abovementioned methods suit you.
Cancellation and refund policy
you may be eligible for a refund of the total deposit if you cancel your course 4 weeks before the commencement day of your course, otherwise, the deposited fee will not be refunded.
you can check our last student reviews to make sure that you are fully confident join our institute.
our best wishes
atlas dental scholars
your exam – our focus