ACS Coaching in Punjab – The Full form of ACS is Assessment of Clinical Skills. This course helps to test the practical skills of the candidates by completing 12 tasks in the dental clinic in a simulated environment. However, at Atlas Dental Scholars we offer comprehensive ACS Coaching in Punjab, which covers live demos, Mocks, one-on-one training, access to video demos, 5 days of instructor-supervised training sessions and more. We are an apex institute in Punjab helping dentists for making them eligible to practice in the United States, Canada, Australia as well as New Zealand. Although, it is not a required test to complete to register for the Assessment of Clinical Judgment (ACJ). The Assessment of clinical skills and the assessment of clinical judgment may be taken side by side.
Reasons to choose us for ACS Coaching in Punjab?
- Students will get daily access to our centre for the practice
- Live Demonstration for all the projects
- High Definition video demonstrations will be giving projects utilizing different techniques
- Complete list of recommended dental instruments and materials which will use during practice and the exam
- 20+ full mock tests exams during the course
- Free study materials
- High success rate over the last 5 years
- We are offering flexible comprehensive training options while taking our ACS Coaching in Punjab
- We are a team of experienced instructors and support staff
- Well-organized training labs
Course outline –
Assessment of the Clinical skills exam is very specific as well as minute details carefully observe. However, success only ensures precise tooth preparations and realistic restoration. This program was designed by highly Professional faculty to allow candidates to build their knowledge base and sharpen their skills to obtain a dental license for the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.