ADC Preparation Course in Amritsar – The Australian Dental Council Examinations is a screening examination to establish so that dentists trained in dental schools. However, they allow them to obtain registration in Australia. Thus, Atlas Dental Scholars have developed a comprehensive and intensive course for dentists in India. Moreover, our ADC preparation course in Amritsar helps and prepares you to undertake the qualification exam as prescribed by the Australian Dental Council.
ADC Preparation Course in Amritsar – Facilities offered by Atlas Dental Scholars –
- Examination initiative support
- Procedures of assessment as well as the reorganization of overseas qualification
- Format, Timings, and Venues of the ADC examination
- Occupational English Test
- Preliminary exam preparation
- Eligibility requirement information
Our Course includes –
- OET Coaching – Occupational English Test – It is a language-based test, especially for overseas qualified medical professionals who wish to work or study in Australia or New Zealand.
- Preliminary Examination – It is a multiple-choice format exam. Additionally, it designs to test the knowledge of the practice of dentistry and clinical or technical procedures.
- Final examination – To attend this final examination, you must have to clear the preliminary examination. Furthermore, This examination is held over 3-6 days. It must be completed within three years of passing the preliminary examination.
Details of the online course option for the ADC Preparation Course in Amritsar is such as follows –
Classes conducted in the form of lectures, tutorials as well as trial exams with feedback –
Module 1 –
Online Test Series for ADC Part 1 Exam –
- Online tests available at our website
- Regular Tests and Discussions are covering all the subjects to prepare you for the ADC Preparation Course in Amritsar Part 1 exam
- Previous tests are available for repeat attempts online
- Study materials available provided
Module 2 –
Regular classes with tests as well as discussions for ADC Part 1 Preparation –
- Live Classes are given by the professional team
- Mock tests follow by discussions with experts
- Weekly assignments for the students
Module 3 –
Clinical Training Course for ADC Part 2 exam –
- The focus is on Endodontic, Restorative dentistry with radiology as well as oral surgery as an additional subject.
- ADC Simulated course allows the candidates to increase their working skills, learn ideal procedures as well as gain confidence in handling the patients
- Exclusive viva interaction on the differential diagnosis of various pathologies as well as their treatment planning
- Combination of all the modules